We've recently switched from Flow to Ethereum, please create a new account to start collecting 🚀
Bridging Automotive Experiences w/ Web3Web3 w/ Me
My guest today is Keith Wilson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kowilson1/). Keith is the founder and CEO of Klearcoat Labs, a Web3 company that empowers automotive brands to bring their legendary IP to life through non-fungible tokens. A veteran executive in the automotive industry, Keith is leveraging his decade of experience to build a bridge between the auto industry and the Web3 community.
What lessons can you take from a f500 to a DAO to help move the needle?
- Internal relationship management - speaking the language of various teams, meeting them where they are
- Data - competitive benchmarking, traditional sales data, profit/loss data, and customer data
- Go-to-market - marketing that only highlights the new feature, comparisons to other similar features across the market
How do you bridge the gap between traditional automotive companies and Web3?
- Onboarding - giving purchasers of cars the option to go and personalize a digital version
- Expansion of digital use cases - building a digital car from scratch and playing with it
- Integration with traditional use cases - priority for service appointments
- Using IRL touchpoints - car companies are everywhere, like stadiums, let the digital vehicle provide a unique experience
- Collaboration w/ Non-Automotive Brands
Launching a Consumer Strategy in Midst of Bear Market
- Utility - not just a jpeg, partnerships
- Price - reasonable to macroenvironment
- Blockchain Selection - consumer friendly, previous partnerships
- Leveraging Concept Vehicle - they can’t build IRL, but they can build digital
Thanks for listening! Did you know you can also watch the show on YouTube? Just hit the link below and don't forget to subscribe!