We've recently switched from Flow to Ethereum, please create a new account to start collecting 🚀
Ep.01 [DAO Masters] Exploring the 3Cs required for Optimal DAO Community Operations ~ Nelson JordanThe Clique Podcast
It’s imperative for DAO operators to ensure proper facilitation of the fundamentals of DAO community ops to achieve mission impact & community retention within a DAO.
In this episode, listen in to the insights of Nelson Jordan, co founder of Avenue, a collaboration platform for DAO communities & part of the leadership team at DAOMasters as he talks about:
- The experiences in his web2 journey that allowed him to take the plunge into the DAO world
- What the DAO space was like at the time & how DAOMasters was formed
- Why DAOMasters wanted to DAOify & its ultimate aspirations from being a tool review curator
- Personal experiences & lessons learnt from facilitating community ops at DAOMasters
- The problems he identified (the lack of fulfilment of the 3 Cs) which inspired his product Avenue, what Avenue’s all about
- How Avenue solve for the 3Cs, facilitates self organization in a community & the tools that can be compatible with Rooms
- Best practices & ideas for DAO operators to facilitate the 3Cs in a DAO
We further discuss his views on how DAOs will grow in the next couple of years especially with the current bear market, his favourite DAO communities to participate in & what to expect from Avenue in the coming days.
Book mentioned: Impact Networks by David Ehrlichmann
Follow us at -